Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hop Day 3

Doing a little Spring stitching myself.  Here's my start.  Stitching the colors on this piece has just brightened these long cold Winter days for me.
 I've got a few new releases planned for the up coming months.....And doing my best to get them all done.


Well, today's hop designer is our Aussie friend, Gail Pan.  I hope you'll hop over to her blog to see what she's created....just follow the link below.  


The hop continues.....

March 4 * Woolen Willow Designs
March 5 * Ali Strebel Designs
March 6 * The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
March 7 * Sew Unique Creations
March 8 * Wooden Spool Designs
March 9 * Heartspun Quilts
March 10 * Notforgotten Farm
March 11 * Crabapple Hill
March 12 * Threadwork Primitives
March 13 * Buttermilk Basin
March 14 * Calico Moon

Happy Creating my friends....~Nan

3 comments:

linda said...

I just love your peacock Nan! I have my Country Rose pinkeep sitting on my hutch, pretty for spring. Hope you are getting over your cold. Looking forward to your new patterns. Am working on my kit from Country Sampler and enjoying it, thank you for all you do!

sarry said...

เล่นง่ายสามารพารวยทางลัดสล็อตแตกง่าย

sarry said...

พนันออนไลน์ที่ให้คุณเดิมพันโดยที่ไม่ต้องผ่านเอเย่นต์ สล็อตเว็บตรง