Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bluebird Assisi Finish

As promised, here is the finished Bluebird 
Assisi Pinkeep.  It's stitched on praire cloth
using a GAST floss called Dungarees. I've 
added a blue wool make~do patch to 
the back.




Tonight is the TDIPT Mercantile
update and this will be one of my
new offerings, along with the two boxes
I just finished.  The Crow Box and the 
Spring Box.  

Please stop by tonight to 
check out my new stitcheries and to see what
all the goodies my TDIPT sisters have created.
I do hope you can come by and have a look.
Smiles,
~Nan



 

5 comments:

~Judy~ said...

I love this pattern and especially the color. It's beautiful!!

Moon Pie Primitives said...

Hi Nan: you have inspired me to have a blog. I love all your work!!! Keep designing. Nancy

Françoise said...

Beautifull!!!!
françoise

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

Oh...I like this one a lot Nan! It looks beautiful!!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Beautiful finish, Nan! The colors are lovely!